Why This Slot
It was very creative of NetEnt to use the name Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild for this slot game. As usual, we all expect that every feature of this game to revolve around wild symbols. So, when we played the game and noticed that it doesn’t have a wild symbol at all, we were a little bit shocked.
As we learned, the ‘wild’ name has only been included to refer to the wildlife theme. And surprisingly enough, you won’t miss the wild symbols one bit as you’ll be busy occupied with the other features included in the game.
Furthermore, being able to pick your favourite free spins game is something we believe everyone will appreciate. And since all the five choices are available right away, you can always try them one after the other until you are content on which one works best for you.
Play Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild For Free & Review
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild is an awesome game and is clear proof that sometimes, doing things differently is just fine. When you’ve heard that it lacks the wild symbols, it’s very easy for someone to jump into conclusion and go for say Gonzo’s Quest, a game that has the same theme and a wild symbol.
But Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild is a game that still managed to stand out from the rest, and it’s perhaps one of the reasons why we are reviewing it today. And we can dare to say that it has a bright future ahead as one of the best jungle themed slot games online, and we believe you’ll share the same sentiments after playing this game for free across the NetEnt Casinos.
The Best Online Casinos for Playing Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild
One thing that we really love about NetEnt is that it only partners with the best online casinos and it’s very easy to distinguish their games from those developed by other companies. By partnering with only the best online casinos ensures that you get to experience the full features of the games as they have been developed by NetEnt. If you, therefore, wish to play and enjoy Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild, we recommend the following sites.
- Leo Vegas Casino
- Slotsmagic Casino
- Play Ojo Casino
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild Topic
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild slot is an interesting and unique nature-themed video slot by NetEnt. Unlike in Gonzo’s Quest, where you head deep into the Amazon jungle, this game takes you on a trek through the Indian jungle. The main objective is to get you up-close and personal with some of the world’s fascinating animals.
Immediately you fire up the reels, you are going to be welcome by a summary of the slot’s key gameplay features and a shuddering Tiger’s roar. You can choose to go through the summary or alternatively shut them down.
The next thing is going straight to the game where you are bound to come across all sorts of features. The game itself has the 243 unique ways of winning feature, but if you manage to trigger the free spins game, you get an extra row of symbols. They are responsible for increasing the number of winning ways to an impressive 1,024!
Well, besides these amazing in-game features, Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild also has some superb graphics, perfected the sound and the reels spin at the right speed. Graphics will blow your mind away, mostly because of the clarity, which blends in so well with the background.
Performance wise, we feel that the game is on spot. We liked the fact that the game can be played on most of the mobile devices, with the same smoothness and speed as the PC platform.
How to Play Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild Slot
To start playing Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild slot, simply follow the steps below.
- Pick a coin value from the range of between 0.01 up to 1.00
- Select the bet level from between 1 – 10. You can use the MAX BET button to wager the highest possible bet
- Click on the spin button to set the reels in motion. Alternatively, you can use the Auto-play button to configure the game to spin between 10 and 1,000 spins on your behalf
Symbols and Bonus Features in Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild
As anyone would expect from a software giant such as NetEnt, the overall design of the game is superb. And the ‘superb-ness’ inclines on the symbols used and the animations. Just to touch on the animations quickly before heading into the symbols, the ominous bass and jungle beat accompany the game action.
There are also fireflies that flit in and around the game’s reels to bring breathe in some life into this 3D slot. The next feature are the symbols that are described below, and which play different roles in the game.
We’ll start with the medium paying symbols that constitute of a Cobra, Crocodile, Bear, Elephant, and Tiger. Each one of these symbols brings its own terrifying animation every time it creates a winning combination.
Then there are also the low paying symbols. These come in the form of stone carved 10s through Aces. They don’t pay that much, but the much they do pay is enough to keep your bankroll afloat as you wait to win big!
Why haven’t we mentioned any high symbols? Well, as you play, you might notice some fluttering golden Butterflies. They’ll mostly accompany some of the medium paying symbols. Should they form any winning combinations, the Butterflies will expand the respective symbols and cover the entire reel. All this happens in the symbol expansion feature.
- Symbol Expansion Feature – As we’ve said above, any symbols can be surrounded by a group of butterflies. If the same symbol is used to complete a win, it will expand to cover the entire reel. This feature can become active during the free spins feature or the base game
- Butterfly Boost Feature – The same butterflies will make a return in this randomly activated feature. Once active, the butterflies will circle the outer edges of the reels before finally settling down on the symbols that currently contribute towards the winning combination. You can then get between one and five symbols expanding to cover an entire reel.
- Scatter Symbol – There’s also the stunning pink water lily symbol which acts as your scatter. If you land three or more, you unlock the free spins game where you get an extra row of symbols added to your reels to trigger the 1024 ways of winning. If you are lucky enough to land 4 or 5 scatters, you get 15-50× your bet.
- Extra Spins Game – This is also a unique one, we must say. Once active, you can choose one out of the five options provided. Each of the five options comes with different number of spins plus an additional number of featured animal symbols.
However, it’s worth mentioning that the spins that offer a higher number of spins have better chances of winning but smaller prizes. The reverse is true for the outgoing statement.
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild Play for Free
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild might not be offered across all NetEnt Casinos, but the few sites that offer it have enabled players to try the game free of any charges. This is in a bid to help players familiarize themselves with the different in-game features found in the game. Also, it acts as a way of marketing and introducing this new game into the market that’s already crowded with jungle themed slots. So, it would be wise of you to try it out, for free, before you can commit any real cash to it.
Jungle Spirit – Call of the Wild is a beautifully designed video slot game. It’s a very entertaining and aesthetically pleasing game. Net Entertainment has used a more sophisticated approach to the already overdone theme, and it has surely paid off. And with the four bonus games, there’s a high potential of winning in both the base game and bonus feature round.